What Is Skin Booster And How Does It Work?
Skin booster is a product from the Restylane family. It is a hyaluronic acid meant to only hydrate and not give any volume or structural support. It is great for collagen regeneration as well.
What Is The Procedure Like?
- A numbing cream is applied post cleansing the area.
- While the team helps you relax and pampers you, post 45-minutes, Dr. Rashmi Shetty injects the area of treatment with the tiniest possible needle.
- The procedure may take 15 minutes or less.
- Post this, a cooling pack is applied to the treated area.
What Can I Expect Out Of A Skin Booster Treatment?
- Youthful skin
- Reduction in fine lines
- Instant results for uneven texture of skin, dehydrated skin, acne scars and simply tired looking skin
When Do I See The Results?
While the results are seen soon after the procedure, the best results are visible within a week’s time.
How Long Do The Results Last?
Depending on the number of sittings and frequency of treatment which will be decided by Dr Rashmi Shetty during consultation (and maybe altered as the treatment progresses), results may last up to a year.
What Can Go Wrong?
It happens very rarely but you may have some temporary bumps or bruising on the skin. They will settle down. But generally there are no complications.