What Is ProGenitor?
Ra ProGenitor is an innovative and revolutionary treatment in which the area on the scalp which requires hair growth is injected with clinically processed tissue taken from the scalp itself and using the regenerative activity of the progenitor cells in it for hair regrowth.
The treatment improves the skin of the scalp, the density of the existing hair and stimulates the growth of new hair follicles.
What is the Treatment Process?
- Sample Collection: Skin sample collection through punch biopsy around the nape of the neck.
- Processing: Progenitor cells, stem cells and growth factors that have regenerative abilities are isolated from the sampled tissue through mechanical processing and filtration in a specialised
- Administration: Using the mesotherapy technique the suspension prepared is injected to the scalp in the area of hair follicles which stimulates the process of blood vessel formation in the skin and regeneration of the hair follicles.
What are the advantages of this treatment?
- One Time Treatment
- No Pain
- No Downtime
- Efficient Procedure
- Results visible in 3 months
Who can benefit from this Treatment?
- Patients experiencing hair loss
- Patients who don’t want to go for hair transplant surgery
- Patients who are undergoing hair transplant surgery, PRP etc. and want the additional strengthening of hair follicles.
Is there any post-treatment care?
Immediately after the procedure, the skin may feel little tender. The procedure does not prevent the patient from participating in daily activities. However, it is advisable to avoid swimming, sauna, excessive sun exposure and strenuous physical efforts for three days afterwards.