What is Profhilo-Hyaluronic Acid
Profhilo is a new breakthrough skin treatment developed by IBSA
Profhilo introduces a new category in the injectables market – bio remodeling. It is not a dermal filler, nor is it a skin revitalizer. Profhilo is an injectable, stabilized Hyaluronic Acid based product, designed to remodel multi-layer skin tissue.
It is an anti-aging product that treats the source of aging and not only the aging symptoms
Why is Hyaluronic Acid treatment done?
- Profhilo is composed of a highly-pure Hyaluronic Acid produced according to a patented technology (NAHYCO). Its unique composition features the highest concentrations of hyaluronic acid available in the market.
- Profhilo contains 64 mg of pure hyaluronic acid (HA), produced without the use of chemical cross-linking agents (BDDE).
- Its innovative nature goes beyond its components and production and onto the unique delivery method, requiring fewer injections and sessions, treating even the most challenging areas such as the neck and upper hands.
Before and After treatment care
- Do not lie down in a way that you compress your face in any direction for 24 hours.
- Do not vigorously massage the treated area for 24 hours.
- Avoid workouts, swimming, active sports, excessive sun or heat exposure for 24 hours.
- Avoid bleach/makeup applicators like sponge and brush for the next 12 hours as it may cause burning sensation at the points of the needle prick.
- If you have been injected around the lips, please refrain from applying pressure on the area or kissing for 24 hours.
- In case of any bump, rash or any other observations after the procedure has been done, please inform the facility immediately, so as to enable timely intervention.
- Application of any medicated creams on the skin to be done only 48 hours after treatment, unless otherwise advised by the doctor.
- Do not ignore any of bluish/ blackish discolouration ,if any, thinking it could be just a bruise. Let us decide. Please inform us immediately. Also let us know if you get boils or pustules on the injected area or anywhere on the face post injection.