Q switched Nd Yag laser
What Is Q Switched Nd Yag Laser And How Does It Work?
Q Switched Laser helps take care of any pigmentation on the skin. It penetrates deep into the skin to remove black or deep brown pigments on the skin. At Ra, we use FDA approved Medlite and other equipment that have similar technologies like Revlite, Tribeam etc.
When Do I See The Results?
In some cases instantly and in some cases over a period of time after repeated sittings.
What Can I Expect?
The procedure is also commonly called Laser Facial, Laser Toning, Laser Bleaching. Depending on the energies and the number of passes you can expect the following:
– Lighter and Brighter Skin
– Stimulation of collagen
– Even Skin tone
– Reduction in pore size
– Lightening of scars and pigmentation spots
What Are The Post Treatment Care And Instruction That I Need To Know?
- Make sure you avoid the sun for at least the next 2 days.
- Make up is a good thing, it actually protects the skin, so you may use it. But apply it using only your fingertips, do not use any sponge or brush.
- Be liberal with your moisturisers and sunscreen.