Skincare routine in your teenage
When you hit your teens, it is most likely that your seesawing hormones start playing havoc with your skin. While you cannot avoid little zits and breakouts once in a while as your body adjusts itself, a good skincare routine can see you through the toughest skin phase of your life.
As a teenager, your skincare regime is different from your mom’s. It’s definitely much simpler, and you do not need a cupboard full of beauty potions. Your skincare routine should be about proper cleansing and protecting your skin’s natural oil and moisture balance.
It is a good idea to invest in a good cleanser and moisturizer meant for younger skin. Avoid using creams meant for your mother, as they are formulated to handle older skin, which is very different from a young person’s skin.
Here’s what you need for a perfect skincare routine:
- Make sure you wash your hands with a hand wash soap each time before you wash your face.
- Do not keep touching your skin.
- Washing your face 3 times a day is a must.
- Do not pinch or poke your acne.
- Make sunscreen your best friend.
- Whiteheads and blackheads are blocked oil glands, so do not try to scratch them. Get professional help instead.
- Dandruff can cause trouble on your face, back, and shoulder skin.
- Acne can be bad in the long-term and needs to be addressed right away.
- Laser hair reduction is a safe procedure and it takes about a year to get good results, so if you are Planning to move towns to study, plan it right.
- Make up will not harm your skin. What harms is not removing it.
- A well-balanced diet is absolutely essential.