A combination of 4 powerful antioxidants that helps reduce free radical damage and oxidative stress.
*corrective used if a lot of exposure to sun, pollution, Kenya physical stress. Or any current issues like pigmentation, acne, skin fullness, etc
Frequently Asked Questions
What Causes Skin Issues ?
Good health translates to lesser skin woes. You could be healthy, but still battling dry/oily skin, occasional breakouts, pigmentation and so on. While proper nutrition is key to a healthy you, why then are some of you battling health and skin concerns? Because of the lifestyle choices we make. ‘’You are what you eat’’ – heard this very often? Dr Shetty brings to your attention some things that you probably are not doing right.
- Food: Our ancestors ate simple wholesome food, took no supplements, didn’t slog it out at gyms like we do, yet remained in the pink of health. Why so ? Because the food that they ate was truly wholesome. Meaning less processed and less genetically modified. Less toxins (read pesticides and preservatives), more local and seasonal grains, fruits and vegetables. But today, we are deprived of that basic goodness in food and left with nutritional deficiencies.
- Environment: We don’t breathe clean air any more. The same polluted air deposits dirt on our skin when we step out, leading to clogged pores.
- Sun Exposure: Ozone layers have depleted, leaving us vulnerable to the UVA and UVB rays of the sun. We all lead an active life, multi-tasking at all levels, travelling (driving included) more than ever before, thereby exposing skin to the harsh rays of the sun.
- Electronic Gadgets: These ‘essentials’ of today are big suspects in skin damage and most people aren’t even aware of the fact. Yes, blue rays emitted from your desktops, laptops, mobile phones, televisions, why, even fluorescent and LED lights impact our skin. They have the potential to penetrate skin layers and spark free radicals, and trust us, skin is the first victim.
- Hygiene: This is one of the current generation’s biggest concerns, which can affect our gut and thereby skin from within. It doesn’t help either that our hands come in contact with surfaces that carry bacteria and the same hands touch our skin several times in the course of the day. Many are still not in the habit of cleansing their faces thoroughly. Very often, a mere water and soap wash may not help. Cleansers specific to skin types is essential. Cleansing thoroughly at bedtime is another important habit to cultivate. So is proper cleansing of makeup sponges and brushes. Scalp hygiene is crucial to healthy hair. But, poor quality air and water, frequent use of dry shampoos and wrong products make it a bit of a challenge.
- Exercise : When overdone, exercise can cause harm in ways that would surprise you. If your eyebrows have shot up in shock at marathoners, fitness addicts and athletes succumbing to lifestyle diseases, you are not alone. But the fact is, strenuous and lengthy workouts significantly increase the amount of free radicals in our body. Many energy drinks are not as safe as they are made out to be too! Gymnasiums and walking tracks are not free of pollution either.
- Lifestyle: Partying, eating out, alcohol, smoke from cigarettes and late nights together are a good formula for lopsided health. Love your makeup, enhance your looks, but also be aware that chemicals leech into your skin, travel through your blood and some of them land up in your internal organs, throwing certain body systems into a tizzy.
Its Not The End Of The World Though
But wait ! There is a way to remedy or minimise the ill effects of oxidative stress. Our creator did not leave us defenseless ! He gave us angels called antioxidants ; some made by our body and some others available externally. Antioxidants have the power to neutralise free radicals and thwart damage caused by them. They are our best defense and aid our body’s repair system.
There are several antioxidants to combat free radicals and some of them are specific to skincare. Now, it would be difficult, rather impossible for a layman to combine skin specific antioxidants intelligently and that means right dosage in the right combination. Instead of suggesting many different antioxidants, Dr Shetty has formulated them to give you the best results. RA SKINBRIGHT is about to change your skin for the better and here is how…
This amazing skin supplement is an amalgamation of five magical antioxidants/ingredients that will progressively improve your skin by notches. They guard our skin from cellular damage, minimise wrinkles and preserve/restore skin texture, reduce the ill effects of sunburn and a lot more. Here’s to throwing some light on the ingredients of Dr Shetty’s breakthrough skin supplement that is anti aging and provides sun protection.
What is Glutathione?
Most of you are familiar with commonly known antioxidants like vitamin C and E. But, Glutathione is relatively unknown outside of the scientific and medical community, and skin enthusiasts. Yet, it is the most important of them all and has in fact been nicknamed as the ‘master antioxidant’!
• Glutathione, unlike other antioxidants is intracellular, meaning it is naturally found in human cells. Its main function is to neutralise free radicals, boost immunity and detoxify the body.
• Those of you with dull skin would love to hear this. It promotes skin lightening by interrupting melanin synthesis. Now, melanin is the substance that gives skin its color. So, by preventing melanin from developing, Glutathione whitening brings the skin back to its purest and fairest tone !
Glutathione in RA SKINBRIGHT helps in skin rejuvenation, reduces pigmentation, lightens skin and promotes healthier skin overall.
What is Alpha-Lipoic Acid?
Another antioxidant that is extremely important for healthy skin. So important that it is labelled as ‘universal antioxidant’. Alpha lipoic acid is naturally produced in the body, yet mostly insufficient. Available in our diets, yet required a little more. Because it performs the unique function of regenerating and recycling other antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E, the torch-bearers of anti aging. This multitasking antioxidant is akin to having a antioxidant recycling facility in our bodies!
• Alpha lipoic acid rejuvenates the skin on a cellular level and helps erase age-related skin issues like fine lines, wrinkles, and loss of elasticity.
• This soluble antioxidant also has anti-inflammatory properties.
• Apart from imparting smoother, firmer and clearer skin, Alpha lipoic acid is believed to exert numerous soothing effects to the skin and the body.
Alpha lipoic acid in RA SKINBRIGHT rejuvenates skin on a cellular level, by helping erase age related fine lines/wrinkles and regain elasticity of the skin.
What is Resveratol?
Found abundantly in red wine and cocoa, Resveratrol is yet another powerful antioxidant that is touted for fighting premature aging. Acting at the cellular level, it protects the skin from UV harm, almost like a sunscreen. At the same cellular level, it offers protection from bacteria and is therefore an anti-inflammatory agent. Little wonder then, that Resveratrol has been the buzz-word in skincare and general health for decades now.
Resveratrol in RA SKINBRIGHT is an anti-aging antioxidant, protects skin from UV damage and is anti-bacterial.
What is Astaxanthin?
Astaxanthin supplementation helps combat the effects of both physiological aging as well as photo-aging. What is photo-aging? It is something that occurs due to environmental factors like sun exposure and certain toxins, which dent collagen resulting in the loss of skin’s elasticity.
• Astaxanthin quickly improves skin elasticity and reduces wrinkles and fine lines remarkably.
• Additionally, it helps improve the moisture content in the skin, making it appear plump and healthy.
• It is known to suppress hyper-pigmentation, a by-product of stress and sun-exposure.
Astaxanthin in RA SKINBRIGHT inhibits age-related skin deterioration, keeps skin youthful and wrinkle free while also protecting it from UV damage.
Now, why so many antioxidants in RA SKINBRIGHT ? Will just one not do ? Well, the five antioxidants work synergistically to give you the best results. There is a science behind combining the five the right way for them to give you brighter skin, an even tone and a healthy glow.
Being well informed is the first step to making right choices. Do you think your skin will benefit from RA SKINBRIGHT? Is this the supplement for you? We are there to help you with options and decide.
All our supplements are prescribed after a detailed consultation with our clients/patients. We have your best interests in mind.
Why so many antioxidants in RA SKINBRIGHT?
The five antioxidants work synergistically to give you the best results. There is a science behind combining the five the right way for them to give you brighter skin, an even tone and a healthy glow.
Being well informed is the first step to making right choices. Do you think your skin will benefit from RA SKINBRIGHT? Is this the supplement for you? We are there to help you with options and decide. All our supplements are prescribed after a detailed consultation with our clients/patients. Write to us at email@example.com
301, La Magasine,
Santacruz – West,
Mumbai – 400054, India.
Above Roopkala Sarees.
3rd Floor, Merchant
Tower, Road No. 4,
Hyderabad, India, Above Origins.