Frequently Asked Questions
Why Ra Primerose+?
Ra PrimeRose+ has been especially formulated to improve the skin quality – especially for those suffering from eczema or dry skin due to acne medication like Isotroin. The combination of these powerful ingredients also helps reduce premenstrual and premenopause symptoms like bloating and irritability. It also reduces inflammation and improves cell membrane quality and strength – reducing acne and improving skin moisture, firmness and youthfulness. It can help reduce hormone induced acne as well as other hormone related issues like PCOS and irregular menstrual cycles.
Evening PrimeRose Oil – 500 Mg
Evening PrimeRose oil (EPO) has its healing benefits linked to one of its most important ingredients- gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) content. The GLA in Evening PrimeRose Oil (EPO)
- helps acne by reducing skin inflammation
- helps the skin retain moisture.
- may help relieve cheilitis which is a condition that causes inflammation and pain in the lips caused by the acne drug; isotretinoin
- helps ease eczema and reduces its severity
- leads to improvement in skin’s elasticity, moisture, firmness and fatigue resistance
- is highly effective in treating premenstrual syndrome (PMS) including irritability and bloating.
- reduces the severity of hot flashes, one of the most uncomfortable side effects of menopause.
- stimulates hair growth
- helps improve irregular menstruation, cholesterol levels and oxidative stress, all of which are linked to PCOS.
FLAXSEED OIL - 500 MG
This amazing skin supplement is an amalgamation of five magical antioxidants/ingredients that will progressively improve your skin by notches. They guard our skin from cellular damage, minimise wrinkles and preserve/restore skin texture, reduce the ill effects of sunburn and a lot more. Here’s to throwing some light on the ingredients of Dr Shetty’s breakthrough skin supplement that is anti aging and provides sun protection.
It contains a type of omega-3 fatty acid called alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). Omega-3 fatty acids are essential to health and have been associated with benefits like reduced inflammation, improved heart health and protection for the brain against aging. Flaxseed oil:
- lowers saturated fatty acid levels in human skin cells which may reduce rash areas and help clear irregular skin.
- is extremely beneficial for chronic skin conditions such as rosacea, acne, dermatitis, eczema or psoriasis.
- gives smoother skin with less fine lines and wrinkles.
- has anti-inflammatory properties which helps to minimise any irritation of the skin or redness, meaning that sunburn or a skin rash may heal quicker once a little of this soothing oil is applied.
- improves menopause symptoms, reduces hot flashes and increases quality of life with its consumption
- causes significant reduction in ovarian volume and number of follicles in women suffering from PCOS, along with improved menstrual cycles.
- aids in weight loss as Flaxseed oil works as a natural laxative and also lowers levels of inflammation.
- improves insulin sensitivity, and lowers triglycerides and inflammation
How To Use?
It can be had anytime. One can take one tablet a day and depending on your condition you can have 2/4 in a day.
Who Can Use It?
If under 14 years of age/pregnant/under any medication, consult your physician.
When Can You See Results?
3 months of continuous usage of supplements is necessary for you to get significant results.
Being well informed is the first step to making right choices. Do you think your skin will benefit from PrimeRose Plus? Is this the supplement for you? We are there to help you with options and decide. All our supplements are prescribed after a detailed consultation with our clients/patients. Write to us at email@example.com.