5 Anti-ageing Tips for Beautiful Young Skin
- Omega-3 fatty acids is a well-proven youth preserving food. To get your hands on this in its most natural form would be to consume fatty fish like salmon, mackerel, or tuna. Other foods rich in Omega-3-fatty-acids are almonds, soya, olive oil, and rice bran oil. Flaxseeds and flaxseed oil are excellent sources of EFA. Also rich in phytoestrogens, flaxseeds have a synergistic effect with Omega-3.
- Healthy skin is a reflection of a well-nourished body. To achieve this, one needs to focus on adequate hydration and a diet rich in antioxidants. To ensure your daily dose of epidermal strengthening vitamins, you can include a glass of freshly prepared vegetable juice. It could include carrots, tomatoes, avocados, beetroots and parsley.
- Green tea is rich in flavonoids. It helps protect skin against wrinkles, pigmentations, and other skin concerns.
- Yogurt is essential for healthy skin because it helps kill the bacteria that cause acne.
- Vitamins and minerals are collagen’s best friends. Egg whites are a good source of zinc. Zinc keeps skin firm and youthful. Pomegranates are loaded with polyphenols, an antioxidant that is best known to boost collagen. Vegetable juice nourishes the body with skin-enhancing, anti-aging, antioxidant-rich vitamins, and minerals. Fruit juices tend to spike your sugar levels, whereas vegetable juices provide a good burst of essential vitamins and antioxidants.