Bridal Skin & Hair Care
As the big day approaches, it’s important the bride looks good form head to toe. Right from her skin to her face to her hair, every inch of her body must be perfect.
General tips for hair, body, and skin 3-6 months in advance
- First and foremost, consult the right doctor.
- Right nutrition and a proper diet are important for beautiful glowing skin.
- Supplements rich in protein, calcium, iron, vitamin B3, B6, B12, and antioxidants are very important and help in nourishing the skin.
- Weddings can be really stressful and the stress can lead to acne, breakouts, and rashes. For those who cannot handle stress well and want to avoid the above, make sure to apply and also take supplements rich in Vitamin A, C, and E and Coenzyme Q 10.
- A daily workout regime which includes yoga and routine exercises is a must. Agood workout is not only a great stress buster but also gets the blood rushing, leading to the release of right hormones.
- Start off by using the right peels and Medi-Facials for your skin type. It is ideal that you start your skincare routine at least 3 months in advance so any acne and pigmentation have enough time to clear up easily.
- Skincare is no magic and it takes time to get the best results. It’s also a good time to try lasers for any unevenness in your complexion or fractional lasers and micro-needling with radio frequency for old acne pit marks
- If you have dull skin and if you are a 35+ bride then your skin could look great with micro-injections of hyaluronic acid.
- When it comes to your body, make sure you take cream and oil massages and keep your skin exfoliated. Focus on your feet, hands, neck, and décolletage.
- If you are considering laser hair removal, then it is ideal to start it at least 6 months in advance.
- To keep the hair luscious and beautiful, regular oiling, washing, and conditioning every 2-3 days is a must. I’d suggest doing Mesotherapy, a popular treatment that helps in making thin and weak hair strong and thick.
When you have one month to go
- All the above mentioned steps should be followed.
- For tired looking eyes, I recommend under eye filler which will make you look fresh and reduce under eye lines instantly in just one sitting. Lip filler is another popular treatment that helps in plumping your lips slightly which further softens your face, making you look absolutely gorgeous and glamorous. It is not necessary that your lip shape needs to change when you do a slight refreshing of your lips.
- If you suffer from excessive perspiration or hyper- hydrosis, then this is the right time to try Botox injections instead of being seen with and ruining your most beautiful outfits with an embarrassing big, wet underarm patch.
- For all the above treatments you mail to – firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 9833055236
1 week before the wedding
- Do not start anything new if you have not done it before. Sometimes things can go terribly wrong and you don’t want last minute mishaps as there is no time for recovery.
- Make sure you indulge in only the mildest peels or microdermabrasion and Medi-Facials.
- Everyone has heard of Botox and it’s a great way to shape your eyebrows and give you that glamorous arch. Filler, a no down time, very low risk method of non-surgical nose sculpting is also becoming very popular.
- Opt for regular, full body hydration, exfoliation, dermabrasion, and peels, and make sure you do not ignore the basics of sunscreen and moisturizer application.
All the beautiful brides take care and glow bright on your big day!!